Power House Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:46 pm
Latest topics
» server proposition
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm by ph|isos

» Well... where is it?
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:35 pm by Fear

» Happy Birthday, The Other Side!
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm by The Other Side

» Signature Hicup
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 am by Fear

» uhh.. what's going on?
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Svartr.EC|d

» Donating to help the server
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 pm by ph|pre

» ph| Clan Server
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 am by Svartr.EC|d

» To all PH Members
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 am by ph|isos

» Introduce yourself
To all PH Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm by Svartr.EC|d

Poll

To all PH Members

+2
moe
ph|Rebel
6 posters

Go down

To all PH Members Empty To all PH Members

Post  ph|Rebel Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 am

Attention all ph|Members!!

I cannot state this more strongly, I am on happy clan Leader right now!! Not many of you here know that ph| actually failed once. For those who know some of the clans I have been with, I was with ph| before I joined up with SX as ph|obia. Back then, ph had three or four active members.... that I knew of and they were:
ph|Isos
ph|orgotten (whom you know as SuperSoakZ)
ph|obia (that would be me)

If there were others.. I didn't know it. The other two fell off the grids and I was told ph| was gone.. so I joined SX. Please know that back then ph| had no server and no website. SoakZ came back to Arma under the name weed and joined me in Sanctuary/Knai's Clan called No Worries (nw|)... when he left to help his buddy Isos re-build ph| U was pissed.

Then I learned who weed was... the rest shall we say is history.

I often get the question... "RebZ you sesy man you... why not just re-start Eclipse'd (.EC|d)?" for sometime I couldn't really answer that. Eclipse'd was a Clan that I started with my wife BlackTear (who now plays rarely as Svartr). MooJuice was one of our core members and saw us through thick and thin. Thanks man for believing in me when others didn't!

*wtf is rebel smokin? why iz he sayin' all this shit for? I wanna go play already!*

Guys..

ph| is now 15 members strong! We have a site and a server (bills are due soon)... I can say that I have met each of the 15 members personally... and I think each of us have some understanding of every member here. Not many active clans can claim that. We must be doing something right because, we have a loyal fan base of trolls, and people are ALWAYS wanting to join us.

I would like to personally thank each of you for helping ph| to be strong on the grid!! We are a force to reckon with.

Leadership:
01. ph|Iso
02. ph|SupeRSoakZ (on a leave of absence)
03. ph|Rebel
04. ph|Pre (Recruiter)

Membership:
05. ph|SuperHans (a.k.a MooJuice) (Recruiter)
06. ph|Xephon
07. ph|KLove
08. ph|Rinzler
09. ph|Shy (New!)
10. ph|TheOtherSide (New!)
11. ph|WolfPire|HC (a.k.a Moe)
12. ph|Alma|HC
13. ph|K-9|HC
14. ph|P!ka (On a leave)
15. ph|Drew (innactive
16. Still to come!

I love and respect each of you in different ways. Thank-you guys for trusting your leaders and helping ph| to grow and be stable. We play well together, we play hard, and we have one hell of a good time don't we? Thank you also for how we work as a team and a family. I have witnessed members stand up for each other, I have seen members go to another server to hunt down and correct someone who insulted one of our valuable women. I have been there when a member has had an issue from outside the game but felt comfortable enough to share it with clan...

I dare any other clan (except .EC|d which is dead and closed) to make a similar claim.

ph|Members... you are the new awesome. I'm proud of you.

ph|Rebel
ph|Rebel
ph|Rebel
Admin

Back to top Go down

To all PH Members Empty =]

Post  moe Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 pm

lol surpised i took the time to read all that crap!!!
lol very well said my mann.
ph is my clan, and hopefully my only clan..
every other clan is full of drama ;D
back to ('afro') thunder!
moe
moe

http://momoe.yolasite.com (underconstruction)

Back to top Go down

To all PH Members Empty Awesome!

Post  Alma Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 pm

I swear I felt my eyes watering. Well said rebel. Long live my family, friends, comrades, and fellow addicts in Pretty High.

I love you all
Alma
Alma

http://almathecute.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

To all PH Members Empty yup.

Post  ph|pre Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 am

ph does have quite the history, as i do not lol. i started playing when viper was shutting down and SX opened. Isos taught me the cool stuff and i was set, doing nothing but playing armagettron hahaha. i was hooked. then weed tried getting me into NW| my first clan Very Happy but alas it shut before i even started, then weed asked me to make a website for PH, and i was all over that lol, i felt like i needed a clan and it would be super duper fun but i had to change my name from pirate haha Arrrrr. so it was just reb, weed, isos, and i. and i was sooo confused half the time wtf was going on, i finally caught the train to clantown, and got some street smarts on the gril lol. ph is getting better all the time. lovin it, i look forward to getting on and playing everyday with you guys.
ph|pre
ph|pre
Admin

https://powerhouse.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

To all PH Members Empty Re: To all PH Members

Post  Svartr.EC|d Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 am

ph|Rebel wrote:I dare any other clan (except .EC|d which is dead and closed) to make a similar claim.

I suppose I shouldn't renew the domain name or hosting for Eclipsed?
Why did you support the idea in the first place? I didn't know .EC|d was 'dead' to you.

Let me know... the hosting is due NOW.
Svartr.EC|d
Svartr.EC|d

Back to top Go down

Post  ph|pre Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 am

i have money coming tommorow (hopefully) my paypal hasnt been working well, and im confused, since its only 7$ a month i can probably pay for two
ph|pre
ph|pre
Admin

https://powerhouse.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Svartr.EC|d Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 am

ph|pre wrote:i have money coming tommorow (hopefully) my paypal hasnt been working well, and im confused, since its only 7$ a month i can probably pay for two

Pre - I wasn't referring to your server. Rebel knows what I'm talking about.
Svartr.EC|d
Svartr.EC|d

Back to top Go down

Post  ph|Rebel Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 am

Wow really?

Eclipse'd as a a clan is dead... even you said so. At most you said you wanted it to be a community of some sort.

Stating that it is Dead and Closed let's people know that as a Clan .EC|d is not recruiting. Why are you reading into things like this? I'll back up my e-mail contacts and you can do whatever you want.
ph|Rebel
ph|Rebel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Svartr.EC|d Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Back up email contacts?
What does THAT mean?

I prefer 'inactive'. Having a clan leader say a clan is 'dead' is too absolute. You seemed to have lost interest in whatever plans we had and I let it slide. But I didn't know you had no interest in it whatsoever.
Svartr.EC|d
Svartr.EC|d

Back to top Go down

Post  ph|isos Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 am

amazing reb, im sorry i disappeared for a while but i was trying to graduate its summer now all i have to worry bout is work and chillen lol so ill deffinatly be more active for the clan as for the bills part just let me know what i have to do and ill get it covered for the server and the site this time its the least i can do for making u and pre and all others who helped keep ph| going.
ph|Isos
ph|isos
ph|isos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum